Pro-Coat Electronic Rust-Proofing $275Rust and corrosion can ruin your vehicle, inside and out, turning your factory sheet metal in to “scrap metal”. Extend the life of your vehicle with microprocessor technology, controlled by the Pro-Coat Rust-Proofing System. Pro-Coat is the leader in electronic rust-proofing technology, using “Smart Circuitry” to wrap a protective shield around your car and protect it against harsh elements such as snow, road pollutants and acid rain. At the heart of the corrosion prevention system, a computerized control module sends out negative electrical charges to grounded body panels of your car; These pulsating charges help to inhibit rust and corrosion to extend the life of your car. Protect your vehicle with the latest rust-proofing technology.
The Pro-Coat module charges the Coupler Pad, creating a capacitive charge of electrons. The electrons form a protective shield to reduce oxidation and corrosion. The Pro-Coat Coupler Pad acts as a positive charge, the vehicle’s paint acts as a neutral charge (dielectric), and the body of the vehicle acts as the negative charge.
- Uses the latest computerized capacitive coupling technology
- A clean and efficient way to protect your investment
- Will not drain vehicle’s battery, uses less power than an in-dash digital clock
- Environmentally safe with no application of toxic chemicals or sprays
- Compatible with all new and pre-owned vehicles
- Helps to inhibit corrosion caused by scratches, nicks and stone chips
- Proven to reduce maintenance costs and prolong the life of vehicles
- Protects the re-sale or lease-end value of your vehicle
FAQ about Pro-Coat Rust Control
- The battery has dropped below 11.7 volts so the unit shut off to save battery power for cold weather starting. The light will come back on when the battery voltage is above 12.5 volts (when the vehicle is started up)
- When the voltage is between 11.7 and 12.5 volts the LED light will blink
- If your light stays off constantly, you may have a battery problem, or the Pro-Coat unit may need to be replaced. Return to us for service and we will troubleshoot the problem.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment to have Pro-Coat installed in your vehicle. We guarantee to deliver a high quality product that has uncompromising performance. And as always, we provide you personalized, professional, and friendly service.